|Mens, Womens & Kids Fashion Branded Footwear & Accessories. Based in Coventry. We auction 100’s of items starting at 99p. Birkenstock, Caterpillar, Merrell, Vans, Converse, Timberland, Irregular Choice, Ugg, Toms, Skechers, Schuh, Hush Huppies & many more. Post World Wide. Helpline (024) 7669 4141.|
We accept PayPal or Credit/Debit Card Call (024) 7669 4141 between Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Please have your item number ready. Payment must be received within 7 days of auction end. If you are not in the UK, please pay by PayPal. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES, BANK TRANSFERS OR POSTAL ORDERS. Helpline (024) 7669 4141.
If there are any problems with your order, please call us first before leaving negative feedback - (024) 7669 4141.
- You have the right to cancel your order and return unused goods to us within a period of Thirty days from the date of receipt;
- We accept unworn/unused returns for any reason — if we are at fault, we can offer a full refund or exchange. However, if the item has been worn/used or is not in the same condition as when it was received, we unfortunately are not able to accept a return;
- You can return your with our pre- paid label, via local shops and supermarkets, providing they offer the Collect+ service. Collect+ stores are open for over 9 hours a day, Monday to Saturday, with over 98% of the stores open 7 days a week.;
- The Collect+ label we offer is pre- paid, if the returned item is as described/ non faulty, this cost will deducted from the amount refunded (currently £4.17).
- Exchanges are only available for items where surplus stock is available — unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee the availability of goods, and may not be able to accommodate requests for an exchange, in which case we will offer a refund;
- Returns will be processed as soon as possible (usually within 2 working days), but please note that we reserve the full statutory 30 day processing period;
- If we have made a mistake or the item is faulty, we will accept responsibility for our mistake and make every effort to put things right;
- We kindly ask that customers reuse the mailing bag that their item was sent in to return goods to us (if you no longer possess the mailing bag, please cover the item in some other way before sending it back to us) — please do not tape up the shoe box, as we may not be able to give a full refund if the outer packaging is damaged.
Please contact us first! We can almost certainly help. If we have made a mistake, we will be more than happy to put it right, whether this means taking the item back and giving a refund, exchanging a faulty item or repairing damage.
Sometimes faults have been already mentioned in the item listing. If this is the case, we will be more than happy to go through the details with you and if necessary arrange to take the item back for a refund of the auction price.
Please allow us the opportunity to put things right before opening an eBay or PayPal dispute, as disputes normally take weeks to complete, during which time we cannot take any action or issue a refund. We are here to help, so please feel free to e-mail or phone us to discuss any problems you may be having.
We can be contacted by telephone on (024) 7669 4141. Our Customer First team are available to take your call Monday - Thursday, 09:00 - 17:30 and 09:00 - 17:00 on Fridays.